Tuesday, February 15, 2011

about writing...or reading about writing

I know, I know...I say I want to write, but instead of writing, I'm actually reading about writing...well, there's a logic to it. If I can get really neat tricks, incentives, and motivational talk about the writing life, I might actually finish this novel I've been working on for more than two years now!!!! By the way, the title of this really good book is "Coaching the Artist Within" by Eric Maisel. I've read a book or two by him, and I like his style, his approach...
Time to go write, I guess...or maybe I'll just play some word games on Facebook and wait 'til morning to tackle my novel...how about that? I know, there's nothing like the present moment, BUT, morning is a better time for me...
Cheers,
J

2 comments:

  1. Will you post some of your writing here, Johanne? I would love to read some. Good to be following you.

    ReplyDelete