Sunday, May 1, 2011

eminent problem becomes source of joy

OK, so this morning I'm about to wash my hands, but the hot water won't work...so panic sets in quickly, as I now think that for sure my tankless water heater is capout...I worry about it, I leave a phone message with the plumber, I worry some more...

Later on, after talking to my dad who suggests I check the breaker, I finally decide to check it, even though I don't think that is the problem.....and yes, that was the problem. Since it was the first time in 4 years that a breaker "skipped", I thought for sure that wasn't the issue...

Imagine the relief I felt, having imagined all day a bill that would take 5 to 10 of work to cover....I ended up celebrating by taking my son to Kibo, our best sushi place in town.

Funny how you can start the day feeling normal, then head into panic mode in 2 secs, then back to being even happier when the source of  a possible headache is solved....

Moral of the story...it takes a close call to realize how happy you are and how things are actually going quite smoothly in your life....

I love my life, and I'll try not to forget that hot water is bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment